||The Trek in the High Atlas of Morocco in aid of The Medical Foundation
I made it .
- The boots. Though they were not foot-shaped, the feet quickly become boot-shaped.
- The Berber headscarf which made me feel cool and confident when it counted, though these pictures reveal quite another impression.
- Penny Averill who came down from Mount Sinai last year with a mission, which turned into this trek.
- The Medical Foundation who are a truly worthy, worthy cause.
- The inventor of the 1,000 mile sock and the "wicking inner".
- My parents for the short-leg and low centre of gravity genetic heritage.
- And to all those who sponsored me.
If you want to know more about the charity, click here.
And to see a few more shots from the gallery, click here